● *Back by Popular Demand - Large company logo on Hoot ‘n’ Scoot t-shirt (620+ students)
● Flyers/coupons distributed with fundraising packets
● Company name on “Marathon by May” student medals
● Plus all items included with Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels
● *Back by Popular Demand- Small company Logo on Hoot ‘n’ Scoot t-shirt (620+ students)
● Plus all items included with Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship levels
● Company Logo displayed in school media announcements/newsletters, TCPS PTA and Trillium Creek Primary Parents Facebook page and TCPS PTA web page
● Plus item included with Bronze sponsorship level
The 6th Annual "Hoot 'n' Scoot" Fun Run will be held on Friday, May 17, 2019. Each student in the school raises funds to support the TCPS PTA. Throughout the school day, each grade level runs a pre-determined route on school grounds while being cheered on by families, teachers, community members, and the school mascot, "Owliver" the Owl.
This annual fun run event is student-driven, with a goal to raise $20,000 for the ongoing delivery of all TCPS PTA programs. The TCPS PTA supports programs such as Art Literacy, Green Team and Garden Literacy, Forest Flyers, classroom supplies, assembly and professional guest speakers, technology needs, and so much more!
The Hoot 'n' Scoot also marks the culmination of a yearlong Forest Flyers-Marathon by May recess walk/run program, which is part of Trillium Creek's "Owl Be Fit" health and wellness initiative.
Your sponsorship will help to offset the costs of running the event, and make it a memorable event for the students, staff and families of Trillium Creek Primary. People like you, are who make our school and community a beautiful place, with well-rounded and enhanced learning opportunities for all students! The TCPS PTA thanks you for your support.